Polish Translation in India
Polish Language Translator in India
Polish is the native language of Poles and is spoken by more than 39 million speakers as their native language. Having originated from the West Slavic languages, it is the present day official language of Poland, where it is extensively used, besides being used by the Polish minorities around other countries. It is also used as a second language in the western regions of Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus, along with the northern regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Polish is also one of the European Union official languages.
The Polish language is normally described as consisting of following main dialects:
- Greater Polish, spoken in the west
- Lesser Polish, spoken in the south and southeast
- Masovian, spoken in the central and eastern parts of the country
- Silesian, spoken in southwest ( considered also as a separate language)
Polish is written in the standard Polish alphabets which are basically Latin alphabets along with nine additional characters unique to the Polish language. With over 97% of the population considering Polish to be their native language, Poland is considered as Europe’s most linguistically homogeneous country.
About Polish Language
The Poles prefer to do their business with people they can trust. Being honest in your dealings is a important factor in building business relationship over many years. Knowledge of Polish business practices and understanding of proper Polish business etiquettes are considered essential for your success in expending your business association in Polish speaking regions.
Few business tips while dealing with your Polish counterparts are:
- Start with a firm handshake while maintaining eye contact. Shake hands with everyone in the group, while waiting for the woman to extent her hand before you. Do not kiss the ladies on their hand.
- Hiding your true emotions might be considered by Poles as dishonesty.
- Poles prefer to know their counterparts before doing business. Before the start of the meeting, it is expected to come prepared for some small talk.
- Wear conservative attire for business meetings.
- Keeping your hands in pocket while standing and sitting with your ankle rested on the knee are considered impolite.
- It will go well to be diplomatic and assess the emotional state of your counterparts to address your statements accordingly.
- Support your statements with facts. The Poles will do it themselves and expect the same from you.
- Respect the hierarchy and authority.
Some of the values that are highly honored in most of the Polish speaking countries and regions are:
Since Polish language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in Polish language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of Polish speakers, who are familiar with the Polish language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
Our Polish Translation Team
- All our Polish translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
We are proud to have a carefully selected translation team of native Polish and English speakers who are not only experts in their mother tongues but are also masters in many academic disciplines. Look no further, your search for confident and professional Polish language translators ends with us.
A project manager coordinates the Polish translation process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate Polish translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the Polish translations is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
Our Polish Translation Services:
Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two nations, Polish language translation, localization and interpretation services can mainly be classified under the following categories:
- Translation & localization services
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Legal document translation
- Survey Translation
- Certificates (police certificates, licenses, passports, diplomas, degrees, university migration documents etc.)
- Thesis translation
- Technical Translation
- Pharmaceutical Translations
- Research papers translation
- Translation for Defence Institutions & Factories
Where we offer our Polish Language Translation Services?
We provide top class services in all the major cities of India including Agra, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Haridwar, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mathura, Mountabu, Mysore, Manali, Nagpur, Nainital, Noida, Patna, Pondicherry, Portblair, Pune, Secunderabad, Shimla, Surat, Thiruchchirapalli, Udaipur, Vadodra, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick quote for any type of Polish to English and English to Polish Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Game Localization, Dubbing Services and any other services.
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune