Vietnamese Translation Services in India
Vietnamese Translation Services
Vietnamese belongs to the Austro-Asiatic family of languages and is spoken natively by over 75 million people. Most of the Vietnamese speaking population is concentrated predominantly in Vietnam where it is also celebrated as the official language of the Nation and the Vietnamese people.
The Vietnamese language is also recognized by the Czech Republic as one of the total 14 minority languages, based on the communities that have been residing in the country for a long time.
As part of Mon–Khmer branch belonging to the Austro-Asiatic languages, Vietnamese was identified around 150 years back. The Vietnamese vocabulary contains borrowings from the Chinese language and also employed modified set of Chinese characters for its script. It also has resemblances to Khmer from Cambodia and tribal languages of Munda and Khasi from Eastern India.
About Vietnamese Language
The Vietnamese culture and society has been deeply flavored by Confucianism. Since it stresses on relationship between people, it also dictates the actions of a Vietnamese person in the business world.
The business etiquettes of Vietnam are considered warm and accepting. Few business tips while dealing with your Vietnamese counterparts are:
- Save face. The reputation of a Vietnamese person is equivalent his sense of dignity. If your Vietnamese colleague loses face due to your error of judgment, you will lose his business.
- Most Vietnamese people are comfortable negotiating in their native language than in English. Learning even a few useful words will be highly appreciated.
- Dress conservatively.
- Present business cards with both hands to denote respect to your counterparts.
- The initial meetings with Vietnamese are considered to be relationship building measures. Let them get to know about you and at the same time let you know about them better.
- Vietnamese usually arrive on time for a meeting and expect you to be punctual as well.
- Decisions are made by consensus, usually by a committee. It is important that all members of the committee agree.
- Use both hands when passing things to your Vietnamese colleagues.
- Show respect to elders in the group.
- Winning in business is important for Vietnamese. In order to get the best for their interests, it is possible that the decision making process is slowed down.
Since Vietnamese language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in Vietnamese language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of Vietnamese speakers, who are familiar with the Vietnamese language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
A project manager coordinates the Vietnamese translation process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate Vietnamese translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the Vietnamese translations is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick for any type of Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Games Localization, e-learning Programs, Dubbing Services and any other related services.
Vietnamese Translation Services in Ahmedabad · Vietnamese Translation Services in Bangalore · Vietnamese Translation Services in Chennai · Vietnamese Translation Services Agency in Delhi · Vietnamese Translation Agency in Gurgaon · Vietnamese Translator in Hyderabad · Vietnamese Translator in Kolkata · Vietnamese Translation Services in Mumbai · Vietnamese Translation Services in Pune · Vietnamese Translator in Surat
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune