French Translation Services in India
French is the only language besides English that has the distinction of being truly global. It is spoken across five continents and is also considered as the universal language of art and culture. In today’s world, French is spoken by more than 200 million people as their first or the second language. Apart from being the official language of United Nations, NATO and other organizations, it is also the working language of more than 29 countries around the globe.
Although the French language has a remarkable global presence in the modern times, it has humble beginnings having being derived originally from Latin and Gallic and evolving under the influence of multiple ancient cultures.
About French Language
Modern French has been categorized by linguists to be the language spoken since the foundation of French language academy in 1634, which monitors the language’s evolution and purity. A few countries to name where French language is widely used are:
Next only to English, it is the second most studied language worldwide.
While doing business with the French, it is always better to understand the values and etiquettes held by them in high esteem. Few of them are:
- Respect for Authority
Since French highly regard rules and propriety, following a few business etiquettes can go a long way to develop new clients and business associates. Some of the general tips while dealing with French people include:
- Avoid exaggeration as it is considered as naïve or as a form of being boastful and rude.
- The French value logical arguments and understanding the perspective of the other side, so do put in your disagreement plainly and don’t be afraid of a debate.
- Although exchange of business cards is not set in as a formality in French business world, doing so after the initial introductions have been made might be a more appropriate time for the same.
- Make sure to write up minutes of the meeting, decisions or agendas in a formal manner so that the same can be used subsequently by all parties to avoid any confusion later on.
- Avoid over friendly behavior
- Dress conservatively
- Maintain eye contact while negotiating
- Wait for instructions on where to sit in the meeting.
Since French language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in French language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of French speakers, who are familiar with the French language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
A project manager coordinates the process of French translation into English from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate French translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the French translators is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
French Language Translation Services in India:
Guided by the exchange priority of information between two cultures, the French translation services in India are broadly classified under the following categories:
- Legal and Patent: Publications; specifications; priority certificates; etc.
- Medical: Clinical studies, PMS, medical devices & academic papers, etc.
- Financial: Fund management reports, annual reports, disclosure materials, legal documents, etc.
- Industrial: Automotive, IT, software, Telecommunications, eLearning localization, etc.
- Entertainment: Computer, console and mobile based games, manga, animation, captioning & voice over other media content, etc.
Other French Language Related Services Offered by Lingo Chaps:
- French Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive) Services
- French Escort Services
- French Localization Services
- French Voice-over Services
- French Sub-titling
- French Software Localization
- French Website Localization
- French Game Localization
- French Dubbing Services
Where we offer our French Translation into English and vice versa Services?
Lingo Chaps offers all types of French Language related services across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick quote for any type of French to English and English to French Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Game Localization, Dubbing Services and any other services.
- French Translation Agency in Gurdaspur
- French Translator in Ambala
- French Translator in Amritsar
- French Translator in Bangalore
- French Translator in Bathinda
- French Translator in Bhopal
- French Translator in Chandigarh
- French Translator in Dehradun
- French Translator in Delhi
- French Translator in Jaipur
- French Translator in Jalandhar
- French Translator in Lucknow
- French Translator in Ludhiana
- French Translator in Moga
- French Translator in Mumbai
- French Translator in Nagpur
- French Translator in Patiala
- French Translator in Pune
- French Translator in Surat
- Lingo Chaps French Translators in Ahmedabad
- Lingo Chaps French Translators in Chennai
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune