Croatian Language Translators and Translation services
Croatian is the official language of the Republic of Croatia. It’s a standardized variety of the Serbo-Croatian language used by Croats, mainly in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Serbian province of Vojvodina and other neighboring countries. Croatian is a Slavic language spoken by around 7 million people. Croatia, country is located in the northwestern part of the Balkan Peninsula. Its capital is Zagreb. The official history of Croatian can be traced back to the 9th Century, when Old Church Slavonic gained the official status of a liturgy language. Croatian then developed, based on the local dialect and Old Slavonic, and using the three alphabets, Latin, Cyrillic and Glagolitic. Later, it suffered influences from its geographical neighbors, such as Serbian, Slovenian, and others.Today’s varieties of Croatian can be defined as follows: Chakavian, Kajkavian, Molise Croatian, Shtokavian, Torlak, Užice. Most of them are historically based – they existed as language varieties before the unification of the Yugoslavian Republics and the overwhelming impact of Serbian, and managed to follow a separate course of development over the last century.
About Croatian Language
The Croatian language has a long history – it is considered to have been born in the 9th Century, with the establishment of Old Church Slavonic as the official liturgy language. The first written documents in Croatian date back to the 11th Century, the most important of them being the Baška tablet, which is written in an old dialect of Croatian.Though derived from the Church Slavonic, the vernacular quickly gained its own path through world linguistic history. Vernacular Croatian literature had its own development long after the Old Church Slavonic had lost its influence.In more recent times, in the 19th Century, representatives of Croatian, Serbian and Slovenian political and linguistic authorities decided to form a linguistic union and, later on, a united kingdom. The three countries were, in fact, quite close as to language, ethnic peculiarities and geography. The kingdom didn’t survive long, but was followed by the establishment of the Republic of Yugoslavia, which marked significantly the development of the Croatian language. As Serbian was the strongest, based on the biggest groups of native speakers, it naturally had the most influential impact upon the joint evolution of a unified language.After the announcement of the independence of Croatia in 1991, events were launched in motion of favor of a purer Croatian language. Teams of linguists and experts established reforms, and regulatory bodies have been institutionalized in order to safeguard the independent development of the Croatian language. Today, it is a language striving to re-gain its own route, distinctly separating itself from Serbian and other influences.
Croatian Translation Services in India
Although Croatia is looking forward to increase their business volume and employment throughout the world in which they have to face language problems while interacting with different countries. We are here to help you out by providing you the best services of Croatian language. We help out to expand your business or in other aspects where ever you need us relating with translation and interpretation of Croatian language throughout the world. For any type of Croatian to English and English to Croatian Language we are always here to help you out with high-quality and cost-effective services. We provide you with the best Croatian Translator in India.
Guided by the exchange priority of information between two cultures, the Croatian translation services in India are broadly classified under the following categories:
Middle Bulgarian (between the 12th and 15th century) was a dramatically changing period in which Bulgarian as a language lost the Old Church Slavonic case system and after that it developed a definite article in the form of a noun suffix.
Modern Bulgarian dates from the 16th century onwards.
- Legal and Patent: Publications; specifications; priority certificates; etc.
- Medical: Clinical studies, PMS, medical devices & academic papers, etc.
- Financial: Fund management reports, annual reports, disclosure materials, legal documents, etc.
- Industrial: Automotive, IT, software, Telecommunications, eLearning localization, etc.
- Entertainment: Computer, console and mobile based games, manga, animation, captioning & voice over other media content, etc.
Other Croatian Language Related Services Offered by Lingo Chaps:
- Croatian Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive) Services
- Croatian Escort Services
- Croatian Localization Services
- Croatian Voice-over Services
- Croatian Sub-titling
- Croatian Software Localization
- Croatian Website Localization
- Croatian Game Localization
- Croatian Dubbing Services
Our Translation Team & Services
Lingo Chaps Translation Services is an India based translation agency. Our Croatian translators and interpreters are highly experienced and native speakers of Croatian language. Our technical, legal and general expert, subject editors and highly skilled professional team look after the translated content to ensure quality and correctness and completeness in the final work of project given to us. Our Services include translation, interpretation, localization and any other related services.
- All our Croatian translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
Where we offer our Croatian Translation into English and vice versa Services?
Lingo Chaps offers all types of Croatian Language related services across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick quote for any type of Croatian to English and English to Croatian Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Game Localization, Dubbing Services and any other services.
- مترجم عربي في باثيندا – Lingo Chaps
- Arabic Translator in Bathinda!
- Translation in Bathinda Punjab
- مترجم عربي في جلاندهار! Lingo Chaps
- Arabic Translator in Jalandhar!
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune