Norwegian Translation Services in India
PrefaceNorwegian originated from the North Germanic language (also called Scandinavian languages) and is spoken natively by over 5 million people. Most of the Norwegian speaking population is concentrated predominantly in Norway where the language has the status of being the official language. Norwegian is mutually intelligible with Danish and Swedish.
The Norwegian language is categorized as a Indo-European language and belongs to the North Germanic segment of Germanic group of languages. Modern Norwegian has two written official forms, which are Bokmål and Nynorsk. Nynorsk and Bokmål only set standards for written Norwegian and not for how the language is spoken. There is not any official standard of spoken Norwegian, and most natives speak their own dialect of Norwegian under all circumstances. Thus, different to many other countries, all Norwegian dialects, whether they confirm with written norms or not, are accepted as correct form of spoken Norwegian.
About Norwegian LanguageThe Norwegian society is egalitarian. It is important to treat your male and female colleagues as equals. It is a direct result of the Norwegian’s belief in Jante’s Law, which gives high importance to equality and humility. Few business tips while dealing with your Norwegian counterparts are:
Estonian Translation Services In IndiaLingo chaps Translation Services provide native speakers and translators of Estonian language, who are highly skilled and experienced Estonian translator in India and throughout the world. Estonian language translation offered by Lingo chaps: Estonian translation, Estonian localization, Estonian interpretation, Estonian transcription and Estonian transcreation services. We provide high quality with cost-effective services of Estonian language throughout the world. A dedicated project manager coordinates the whole Estonian translation process right from the beginning of the interaction to the end and also assigns the project to the most appropriate Estonian translator in India based on the context of the translation requirement. All work done by Estonian translation team is afterward proofread by editors to ensure correctness and completeness of the translated content. Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two cultures, the Estonian translation service jobs in India are broadly classified under the following categories:
- Use arguments with facts to back them up and refrain from making emotional superlatives.
- They like to come to the point directly with hardly any small talk. It is better to refrain from it while dealing with your Norwegian associates.
- Be punctual and in case you can’t, call up and inform and in case required, reschedule your meeting. Arriving before time is also equally inconveniencing for your Norwegian counterparts.
- Use of exaggerated speech and gestures is a strict no-no as the Norwegian revere Modesty and such extravagances are seen in bad taste.
- Avoid interrupting a speaker as it is seen as rude and arrogant. Wait for the person to finish before asking your questions.
- Set an agenda for your meeting beforehand and stick to it.
- Keep your conduct professional and don’t ask any personal questions as this is considered outright rude behavior.
- It is quite common for union representatives to be present during business meetings. Don’t be surprised by this.
- Norwegians at times might have two first names. It is advisable to address them using both when invited to be addressed by their first names.
We offer Norwegian Translation Services in various areas including:
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Legal document translation
- Medical services
- CTD ( Common Technical Document)
- Investigator’s brochures
- Clinical study protocols
- Clinical study reports
- SAE (Serious Adverse Event) narrative
- Academic papers
How to contact us?You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick quote for any type of Chinese to English and English to Chinese Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Game Localization, Dubbing Services and any other services.
- مترجم عربي في باثيندا – Lingo Chaps
- Arabic Translator in Bathinda!
- Translation in Bathinda Punjab
- مترجم عربي في جلاندهار! Lingo Chaps
- Arabic Translator in Jalandhar!
- Translation Services in Delhi
- Translation Services in Noida
- Translation Services in Bangalore
- Translation Services in Hyderabad
- Translation Services in Chennai
- Translation Services in Mumbai
- Translation Services in Pune